Community Resources & Services
We know there are many people in our community who may be deemed "recovered" from COVID-19 in that they are no longer contagious, but they may still have lingering health impacts.
HELP WITH HOUSING
SERVICES FOR OLDER ADULTS
- Check out the latest food resources for Mariposa County here.
- The pandemic and distance learning has made it harder to feed the whole family. Pandemic EBT is a federal program that gives eligible families additional food benefits on top of CalFresh Food benefits and school meals. P-EBT cards can help you make a smaller budget feel bigger. (En Espanol)
ARE YOU A RECIPIENT OF EITHER SOCIAL SECURITY OR VETERANS AFFAIRS INCOME?
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNEMPLOYMENT?
FEDERAL UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS END 9/4/2021
BE AWARE OF COVID-19 RELATED SCAMS
Staying Safe at School
CalHOPE Mental Health Support
- CalHOPE Warm Line: (833)-317-4673
- The CalHOPE warm line connects callers to other people who have persevered through struggles with stress, anxiety, depression—emotions triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic. The peer counselors listen with compassion, provide non-judgmental support and guide you to additional resources that can give hope and help them cope.
- CalHOPE Connect: https://www.calhopeconnect.org/
- CalHOPE partnered with California Mental Health Services Association which has a statewide experienced workforce comprised of peers, community mental health workers, and other non-licensed personnel. Individuals in need of emotional and/or crisis support can receive “visits” by phone, videoconference, smart device, or computer chat.