COVID-19 Treatments

During public health emergencies, the FDA may authorize the use of unapproved drugs or unapproved uses of approved drugs under certain conditions. This is called an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). Therapeutic products authorized under an EUA are listed on the FDA’s EUA page. These products are not a substitute for vaccination against COVID-19

Visit the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) website or the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Antiviral Therapeutics page for additional information on COVID-19 treatments.

Please contact your Primary Care Physician or a licensed physician/doctor if you would like more information on available treatments.

The local Mariposa County Community Health Center (CHC) / Public Health (PH) does not provide treatments for COVID-19 infections.

For more information on COVID-19, visit: