CalFresh Program: Provides eligible households the opportunity to participate and receive monthly CalFresh benefits on an electronic benefit transfer (EBT) card that works like a "debit" card. Benefit amounts are based on the household's income and other eligibility factors.

Replacement CalFresh Benefits

Did you lose food due to the power outage and do you receive CalFresh benefits?

If so, you may be eligible to replacement CalFresh benefits.

To receive replacement benefits an affidavit must be completed. You can complete it online, over the phone or in person. Online:

By phone: call your worker directly or our main office at: (209) 966-2000 or (800) 549-6741

In person: visit one of our offices at:

5362 Lemee Lane
Mariposa, CA 95338 


5026 Broadway
Coulterville, CA 95311

You must report the food loss to your worker within 10 days of the end of the power outage.