Mariposa County, CA Home of Yosemite

Go To Search
Why did I receive a Right of Entry request?
If the County has no Right of Way on a particular section of road where work needs to be performed, a Request for Right of Entry is sent to the affected landowner(s). The type of work needing to be done is noted in the letter. It may be brushing, sign installation, culvert cleaning or repair or some other work. The landowner is requested to sign the request and return it promptly.

Public Works - Roads Division

Show All Answers

1. Why does it take so many county workers to do a simple road repair?
2. Why does the brushing crew cut down so many trees and bushes?
3. Why did I receive a Right of Entry request?
4. How can I get a Speed Zone sign installed?
5. What is an Encroachment Permit, and when do I need one?

French Italian Portuguese Spanish chinese German Japanese Korean 
PO Box 784 | 5100 Bullion St. | Mariposa, CA 95338