The presiding judge selects a foreperson for the Jury.
The foreperson then selects the foreman pro-tem, the recording and corresponding secretaries and a sergeant-at-arms.
Committees are then formed with each juror serving on several committees.
These committees include:
- Administration and Audit Committee
- County Services and Special Districts Committee
- Continuity and Tracking Committee
- Edit and Final Report Committee>/li>
- Health, Education and Social Services Committee
- Law, Justice and Public Safety Committee
- Public Relations and Recruiting Committee
- Complaint Review
These committees conduct the majority of the work concerning investigations. A general business meeting is held monthly with all Grand Jury members present to coordinate activity. Grand Jurors are a diverse volunteer group of citizens from all five County districts. A mix of ethnic, gender, age, and economic differences best serves the community.