Mariposa County, CA Home of Yosemite

Go To Search

Human Services - Social Services - Child Welfare Services

Show All Answers

1. What, exactly, is reportable to Child Welfare Services?
2. How do I report child abuse?
3. What happens when Child Welfare Services becomes involved with my family?
4. How can I get my children back?

French Italian Portuguese Spanish chinese German Japanese Korean 
PO Box 784 | 5100 Bullion St. | Mariposa, CA 95338