Mariposa County, CA Home of Yosemite

Go To Search


Show All Answers

1. What is the purpose of traffic counters on County roads?
2. When do I need an encroachment permit?
3. What is the fee for an encroachment permit and where do I get the permit?

French Italian Portuguese Spanish chinese German Japanese Korean 
PO Box 784 | 5100 Bullion St. | Mariposa, CA 95338