Mariposa County, CA Home of Yosemite

Go To Search

Human Services - Employment & Community Services - Community Action and CMCAA

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to have a shut-off notice when I apply for Energy Assistance?
2. Can I receive Energy Assistance if my utility bill is in someone else's name?

French Italian Portuguese Spanish chinese German Japanese Korean 
PO Box 784 | 5100 Bullion St. | Mariposa, CA 95338