Mariposa County, CA Home of Yosemite

Go To Search

Human Services - Employment & Community Services - Cal Works/Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for CalWORKs?
2. Can I have a job and still get Public Assistance?
3. Are there work requirements for CalWORKs?
4. How long can I receive CalWORKs?
5. How much money can I receive?

French Italian Portuguese Spanish chinese German Japanese Korean 
5100 Bullion St.  |  Mariposa, CA 95338  |  Telephone Numbers