Public Record Request

Leave This Blank:

Please note that the following types of records CANNOT be obtained by using this form and MUST be requested elsewhere. These include:
- COURT RECORDS (Divorce decrees, Criminal records, Complaints, Judgments, Traffic tickets or Information on a court case) must be requested from the Superior Court. Their contact information can be found at

- POLICE RECORDS or investigation report requests must be directed to the Sheriff's Office by calling (209) 966-3615.

- DEEDS AND VITAL RECORDS (Birth records, Death records, or copies of Marriage Certificates) require the payment of a fee and sometimes completion of a special application. Please call the Recorder's Office at (209) 966-2332. The Vital Records request form can be found at:

For other types of records, please fill out the form below:
* indicates required fields.