The county of Mariposa has completed the Housing Element of the General Plan in accordance with State law for the planning period 2014-2019. The Housing Element, along with all other parts of the General Plan, applies to all of the land within the boundaries of Mariposa County.
The Housing Element is intended to set forth goals, policies and implementation measures (programs) that enable Mariposa County to meet its share of Regional Housing Needs, including the needs of special groups and all economic segments of the County.
The Final Plan document is available now; Click Here
The document is also available at:
Mariposa County Planning Department
Mariposa County Main Library and Branches:
- Main Library: 4978 10th Street, Mariposa, CA 95338
- El Portal Branch: 9670 Rancheria Flat Rd. El Portal, CA 95318
- Red Cloud Branch: 3686 Greeley Hill Rd, Coulterville, CA 95331
- Wawona Branch: 7971Chilnualna Fall Rd., Wawona, CA 95389
- Yosemite Branch: Girl's Club on Village Drive, across from Admin. Building; Yosemite, CA