Parents Paying Support
If you have an open case and do not pay through wage withholding, you have several payment options:
1. Remit your payment directly to the State Disbursement Unit (SDU):
State Disbursement Unit (SDU)
PO Box 989067
West Sacramento, CA 95798
Include the following with your check or money order:
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Your Participant Identification Number
2. Make a single debit or credit card payment over the telephone at 1-866-901-3212.
3. Make a single debit or credit card payment online.
4. Set up recurring payments from your bank account by registering to set up an electronic payment account online.
Participant Identification Number
Your participant ID number is included on your monthly statements. If you do not know your participant ID number, you may call the Mariposa County Department of Child Support Services or the State Disbursement Unit at 1-866-901-3212. If your SSN or participant ID number is not included with your payment, processing will be delayed and the payment may be allocated to other cases.
For additional information, please visit the California Department of Child Support Services.