For use in Avenza/PDF maps for Android or Apple iOS
*Note: Due to the file size of the map bundles and carrier data rates, we suggest using a Wifi connection.*
1. Download Avenza PDF Maps application for free at www.avenza.com or download Avenza PDF Maps from your app store
2. Once the App has downloaded exit the app store and go to https://www.avenzamaps.com/maps/464911/mariposa-road-atlas-24k-bundle/
3. Select "Get This Map" and/or "Install"
4. Open with Avenza PDF Maps (if prompted)
5. Install the package *Note: the package is roughly 277 megabytes in size and the install may appear frozen so be patient*
6. (In iSO Exit the map store and open the Avenza PDF maps application)
7. Go to maps and open the "Mariposa Road Atlas 24k Bundle" folder
8. Once downloaded and installed and all pages are processed select the settings (edit) button for the folder "Mariposa Road Atlas 24k Bundle" and enable the "collections" button at the bottom
(for Android hold down the "Mariposa Road Atlas 24k Bundle" folder until the top bar changes color and then tap the settings button (i) near the top right corner and choose "Details" and change "folder is a map collection" to the "On" position.
9. Open any map and click on the target locator icon with your GPS enabled. Your current map page will open. Double tap the map to zoom into desired location.
(Optional) For adding the detail pages
1. Go to https://www.avenzamaps.com/maps/464924/mariposa-road-atlas-detail-pages/
2. Click on the "Get This Map" and/or "Install"
3. Open (install) with Avenza (if prompted)
4. Click to install the package *Note: the package is roughly 147 Megabytes in size and the install may appear frozen so be patient*
5. Once all the pages have downloaded and installed select the folder "Mariposa Road Atlas Detail Pages" and move the folder into the "Mariposa Road Atlas 24k Bundle" that you previously installed (for Android click and hold down the "Mariposa Road Atlas Detail Pages" folder until the top bar changes color and select the move folder button at the top, then choose the "Mariposa Road Atlas 24k bundle")
6. The detail pages will appear as you zoom into your maps in the main folder