The Fiscal Administration Division of the Public Works Department provides a multitude of services to the Public Works Department including, but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and monitor budgets for all divisions and Capital Improvement Projects within the Public Works Department
- Process invoices and deposits for all Public Works divisions
- Process weekly time-cards and monthly pay-certs for all Public Works employees
- Provide clerical and administrative services to all divisions within the Public Works Department
- Provide direct customer service and phone support to the Public Works office
- Review and process 11-12,000 invoices per year
- Preparation of monthly billings to other County Departments for county vehicle usage
- and more...
For more information, please call our office at (209) 966-5356.