Community agencies are integral partners of the human services system in Mariposa County. They provide a wide variety of services in the community that tie in with the services of the Human Services Department. Each of these community agencies not only provide needed services, they can also use your help as a volunteer to maintain the high quality of services provide by community partners in Mariposa County.Please use the links on the right to navigate through the agencies and programs available through our community partners.
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Mariposa County - Seeks to serve the needs of children who, for their own protection, have been removed from their homes and placed in foster care. The goals of CASA of Mariposa County are to prevent these abused, neglected and abandoned children from becoming lost in the Juvenile Dependency system and to help find them a safe, permanent home as soon as possible.
- Infant/Child Enrichment Services, Inc. (ICES) - Provides a variety of child care and parenting support services to families in Tuolumne and Mariposa counties including child care resource and referral, child care subsidies, recruitment and training of child care professionals and parent education and support.
- Mother Lode Job Connection - Provides access to information and services available in Amador, Calaveras, Mariposa and Tuolumne Counties to help job seekers and employers.
- John C. Fremont Healthcare District - Community hospital serving the greater Mariposa County region. Provides links and information regarding general and mental health resources.
- Mariposa Local Childcare Planning Council - Seeks to promote and support a community-wide effort that results in a child care system that meets the needs of all Mariposa County children.
- Mariposa Safe Families - Nonprofit organization promoting safe and healthy families by helping build community and deliver services in Mariposa County; coordinates community efforts to prevent and respond to child abuse.
- Mountain Crisis Services - Sees to reduce the impact of domestic violence and sexual assault in Mariposa County. Provides free and confidential services to individuals and families who have experienced or are currently experiencing domestic violence or sexual assault. Services are designed to help victims on their road to leading violence-free lives.
- Mariposa Shared Leadership is a committee of Mariposa Safe Families, Inc. made up of parent leaders who are committed to helping to create change in their homes and communities.