- $2 per person
- $5 per family
- $35 single
- $50 family
- No running, pushing, shoving, dunking, splashing or loud behavior will be permitted in pool area.
- Patrons must wear proper swim wear - No cut offs or cotton.
- No flotation devices and/or floating swimsuits permitted during public swim - No exceptions.
- Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a responsible adult age 18 and over, and within arms length of the adult.
- No food, drink, tobacco or containers for such items allowed in pool area.
- No persons in street clothes allowed on pool deck.
- No diving in shallow end of pool.
- Leaders of organized groups assume full responsibility for the conduct of their group.
- Swimmers “on break” must return within 30 minutes or repay admission.
- All patrons must obey Parks and Recreation Staff at all times.
- Divers must jump straight off the end of the board and swim to the nearest side.
- No jumping off the board until the previous diver is on the side.
- No back dives, flips, gainers, seat drops, etc.
- Only one bounce on the board.
- Only one person on the board at a time.
Mariposa County Parks and Recreation Operates 3 County Pools
- El Portal
Pools have closed for the season as of August 13th.
Mariposa Pool is open for Public Swim Monday-Sunday from 1-5pm. Lap Swim is offered weekdays from 12-12:45pm.
El Portal Pool is open for Public Swim Monday-Sunday from 1-5pm. Lap Swim is offered weekdays from 12-12:45pm.
Coulterville Pool is open for Public Swim Monday-Sunday from 1-5pm. Lap Swim is offered weekdays from 12-12:45pm.
Pools close for a Pool Break from 3-3:30pm.
**Aquatic programs are not held on holidays.