Code Compliance Advisory Committee
On June 8, 2021, the Mariposa County Board of Supervisors established a new Code Compliance Advisory Committee. The primary purposes of the committee are to 1) develop recommendations to the Board for an effective code compliance process and program, and 2) develop recommendations for innovative public policy and programs that address residents’ needs while also mitigating alleged violations. The committee is also to 3) support work of staff in the conduct of fact finding and data gathering, and 4) provide periodic assessment and evaluation of and feedback to the Board regarding the success of an amended process and program.
Amnesty Programs, RV'S and Tiny Homes, and Community Education (research-other jurisdictions progams)
Resources (COMMITTEE HOMEWORK) (October 2021)
- 210923 CCAC - Code Compliance Advisory Committee
- 211006 CCAC - Set First Meeting
- 211006 CCAC - Homework Now Available!
- 211008 CCAC - First Meeting is November 3 at 2 PM
- 211028 CCAC 11-3-21 Meeting Agenda and Packet
- Mariposa County Code Compliance Advisory Committee
- Code Compliance Advisory Committee Special Vacancy Notice
- Mariposa County Code Compliance Advisory Committee Application & Supplemental Questionnaire