How do I apply for CalWORKs?
Applications for CalWORKs are available at the Mariposa County Department of Human Services Center, located at 5362 Lemee Lane, Mariposa, CA 95338 from 9 AM to 4 PM, Monday through Friday or you can apply online at

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for CalWORKs?
2. Can I have a job and still get Public Assistance?
3. Are there work requirements for CalWORKs?
4. How long can I receive CalWORKs?
5. How much money can I receive?